Do you want to be able to dance along to a specific routine? Are you looking to impress your wedding guests with your moves? Or are you simply looking to learn how to dance?
If you find yourself saying yes to any of these questions then a private dance lesson at our dance studio in Musselburgh is for you!
Private Dance Lessons
Why choose a private dance lesson?
- You will have the total attention of your teacher on a fully interactive basis giving you more personal time to perfect your dance.
- You decide the content of the lesson; what do you want to learn?
- You are not limited to our dance classes; we can teach you any dance you want to learn!
- Your confidence and dancing abilities will skyrocket through your focused lessons producing stronger pieces of choreography.
- You can discuss your weaknesses and we can turn them into strengths in a private setting.
- You will be able to learn at your level and pace.
Sometimes a one-to-one session is all you need to release your inner Beyoncé!
We offer one-to-one private dance lessons in Musselburgh at our purpose-built dance studio, as well as private lessons for couples and for groups.
Private Dance Lessons Pricing
One-to-one dance lessons – £15.00
A private one-to-one dance lesson at our dance studio for a one-hour session. This is great to learn a routine or to brush up on your existing dance skills with a tutored private lesson in our purpose-built studio.
Couples dance lesson – £22.50
Looking to perfect your first dance? Want to surprise guests with your dance skills? Book a couples’ dance lesson in Musselburgh at our purpose-built studio. No matter your ability, we’ll work with you on a first dance to wow your wedding guests.
Group private dance lesson (minimum 3 per group) – £10 per person
Looking for an alternative activity for you and your friends? Want to perfect a group dance routine? Book a group private lesson at our dance studio. All we ask is for a minimum of 3 people per group.
Call us 0131 653 1780 or email email@example.com to discuss your private dance lesson wants and needs!